Sick/Fit Note Certificates

More than 7 days Doctor’s Sick/Fit Notes

If you have been ill for more than 7 days you will need a doctor’s certificate. These certificates are called ‘Fitness to Work’ Certificates.

Please make an appointment with a GP
or request a telephone consultation

If you need to extend the fit/sick note please request at reception or book a telephone consultation.