FLU JAB NOW AVAILABLE
Please protect yourself from influenza this winter. Book a flu jab by contacting reception on 0121 455 0542.
You should have the flu vaccine if you:
- are 65 years old or over
- are pregnant
- have certain medical conditions
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or another long-stay care facility
- receive a carer's allowance, or you're the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
Pharmacies are no longer able to order repeat medications on your behalf, to help reduce wastage.
You can order your prescriptions in the following ways:
- ONLINE: patientaccess.com
- TELEPHONE: 0121 726 1303
- RECEPTION: post in black box
- POST: along with a stamped SAE
SEXUAL HEALTH SERVICES
Karis Medical Centre provides access to free and confidential contraception and sexual health services on behalf of umbrella.
The following services are also provided for registered and non-registered patients living in Birmingham:
- Contraceptive implant (insertion and removal)
- Intra uterine contraceptive devices (copper and mirena coils)
- Self-testing kits provided
Please contact reception for more info.