UPDATED HEALTH ADVICE
Please see our health advice page for informaiton about coping with coronavirus lock down
- Mental health and well being
- Children concerns if poorly
- BP self monitoring
Pharmacies are no longer able to order repeat medications on your behalf, to help reduce wastage.
You can order your prescriptions in the following ways:
- ONLINE: patientaccess.com
- TELEPHONE: 0121 726 1303
- RECEPTION: post in black box
- POST: along with a stamped SAE
SEXUAL HEALTH SERVICES
Karis Medical Centre provides access to free and confidential contraception and sexual health services on behalf of umbrella.
The following services are also provided for registered and non-registered patients living in Birmingham:
- Contraceptive implant (insertion and removal)
- Intra uterine contraceptive devices (copper and mirena coils)
- Self-testing kits provided
Please contact reception for more info.